Welcome to Bot of Legends
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[AutoCarryPlugin] JaKCass, The Beautiful Snake

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

Davids

Davids

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

This or casswhopping? Which one is best?

lessqqlol

lessqqlol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

casswhooping is for vip, isn't it?

i will try this one in a few days when i have cassiopeia :)

kubakig2000

kubakig2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

One more question, I dont mind configurating scripts, reading all these features etc.

So whats the most effective, and simplest way to set this script? i dont want to waste too much mana and sometimes after failed q it casts e and makes me wait 6 seconds more.

Arch3ops

Arch3ops

• Subscriber
  • 8 posts

Can someone help. please. im saving the script correctly and ive restarted my computer and it dosent appear under custom script. i really want to try this cass script and ive used custom scripts before. anyone?

Ionic

Ionic

TheBeastilySexyGod

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Can someone help. please. im saving the script correctly and ive restarted my computer and it dosent appear under custom script. i really want to try this cass script and ive used custom scripts before. anyone?

Show me a screenshot of your scripts folder

Give me a LIKE I helped you  :D 

Offering PBE account to any devs if they wanna test anything

Could also offer a lol account with most champs if the devs are reallllllyyyyyy gooooooddd

7URwxag.png

Arch3ops

Arch3ops

• Subscriber
  • 8 posts

Show me a screenshot of your scripts folder

Here ya go. As u can see. i have the script in the folder though it dosent appear. this has happened before with a yasuo script though i dont remember how it fixed itself or how it came to work.

Spoiler

Edited by Arch3ops, 20 January 2014 - 04:43 PM.

lessqqlol

lessqqlol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Here ya go. As u can see. i have the script in the folder though it dosent appear. this has happened before with a yasuo script though i dont remember how it fixed itself or how it came to work.

Spoiler

you named your "AOE SKILLSHOT" wrong.. Name it to: "AoE_Skillshot_Position.lua"

Martonga

Martonga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

all files name SidasAutoCarryPlugin - XXX should go inside common folder

and also AOE skillshot

Arch3ops

Arch3ops

• Subscriber
  • 8 posts

Got it! thanks guys!

Edited by Arch3ops, 20 January 2014 - 09:18 PM.

DarkFlame

DarkFlame

Penguins are so fluffy <3

• Subscriber
  • 301 posts

9QWK9QZ.png

Works like a charm, I'm new at this stuff, so I'm a noob :c

But it works! :D

zvfYXK8.png

foroinfo

foroinfo

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 44 posts

Hi, I have this problem:

jxjP3DWEuBgPw.png

cyberlol

cyberlol

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 741 posts

Cass Whooping is the most powerful script that I have used yet, hands down.

3126ba39a3.png

TeKilla

TeKilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Hey guys !

I'm almost back after more than a week of inactivity (I got 8 exams this week and still need to do 3 of them + some programming project for school :/) and i heard about my exam... 5days before it start haha :P

So, I got some time today and worked (and still testing) on a new version and it seems Q spell is more responsive, R a bit more precise and really faster (im not sure if it's because i didn't played for over a week or if it's really better haha). I really feel like it improved i'll let you guys test and post feedback :)
I also improved combo speed a bit for VIP thank's to an idea I saw in Toy's script.
However I can't really work on PROdiction and VIPPrediction improvement, i planned to get VIP for the downtime of season4 patch but... couldn't play at all during downtime...
I may buy VIP another time and if i do i'll work on VIP aspect of the script :)

I'll push the v1.5 update on saturday for sure! I promise :)
it will give me some time to test it and make sure there is no problems.

@foroinfo: your problem don't come from this script.

@kubakig2000: i suggest you to use "Cast W only if Q fail" and use the "Q harass" in mixedmode. When you hit a Q, then you press spacebar :)
I personally play like this, I make sure Q hit before going any futher and it also kinda help you not rushing at a stupid bait juste because you can kite like a challenger :P

@Davids: CassWhooping is a really good script, just try both and see which one you prefer.

Have fun !

youmu_konpaku_by_houarican-d39lzpm.jpg
Anti-Thresh-Lantern   |   Can I Die ?   |   JaKCass (Cassiopeia SAC)

Custom Hud Skin

You like my script ? btn_donate_SM.gif Everything goes on buying VIP :lol:

omgkat

omgkat

Scammer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Its my favorite script after katarina# man tbis script rocks 9/1 thats pretty awesome in ranked anw keep it up. Gdluck on ur vip

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

pooce12

pooce12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

best cass script hands down

justin10

justin10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

after i load, i get unexpected symbol near "<" , and in game, i cant click on the ani menu.

how do i solve this problem?

Hello guys !

Im back with a new script for Cassiopeia this time :)
I didn't found any script which meet my needs so i decided to make one and now, after using/improving it for months I decided to release it.
So here we go :

JaKCass, The Beautiful Snake

Revamped and Reborn support
Recommended for Revamped
PROdiction support

Menu screenshot :

Spoiler

Options descriptions:

Ultimate options

• Use ultimate in combo: Will cast ultimate on the number of enemies defined in "Total weight(in SBTW combo)". For example, if its set to 3 and while spacebar is pressed there is 3 enemies facing you, it will cast it on them. If they aren't facing you it won't cast.
  • Use assisted ultimate: If you press R key, it will cast the ultimate if one enemy is facing you. For example, if you need to ulti on a Zed who jumped on you, spam R key and when he can be stunned, it will be casted :)
  • Total weight(in SBTW combo): How many enemies need to be facing you when you press spacebar before using ultimate.
  • Total weight(automatic): How many enemies need to be facing you for casting automatically the ultimate.
  • Auto ultimate under turret: If an enemy is under your turret and in your R range, you'll cast R when he is facing you to stun him under turret (I recommend to disable it after lanephase when TF begin so you can stun even more enemies under turret with auto ultimate).

Mixed mode and AutoHarass options

• Harass with Q: When you press T (by default) it will cast Q on enemy if they are in range. Best used is to bind it to AutoCarry MixedMode key.

• Harass with E: If turned On, will cast E automatically on poisonned champ. If you are recalling, it wont cast E.

• Auto Harass with Q: Will cast Q automatically on enemy in range. Wont cast Q if you are recalling.

• Auto Harass with E: Will cast E automatically on enemy in range and poisoned. Wont cast E if you are recalling.

Farm options

• Spam Q on minions: If you use AutoCarry lasthit/mixedmode/laneclear and your mana is not low, it will cast Q on minions to kill them.
  • Kill poisoned minions with E: If you use AutoCarry lasthit/mixedmode/laneclear and your mana is not low, it will cast E on poisoned minion if he can die from it.

Skills options

• Kill steal with E : Enable to KS with E spell.
  • new.gifCast E before Q hit: If you enable this, E will be casted before your Q spell 'explode' at the enemy and poison him. It allow to do your combo even faster, however if you are free user, the freeprediction can miss and make you use (and kinda waste) one E.
  • new.gifUse W only if Q fail: When enabled, if you cast Q and the target still not poisoned (so the Q failed) it will cast W to poison him. Otherwise it won't cast W. If you turn this off, you will Q/W/E the enemy (normal combo)

Others options

• Visual: Will draw range of choosen spell when avaible with the selected color.
  • Mana manager min %: If your mana drop below the selected percentage, it will save your mana by stopping farm options and by disabling the cast of W during combo for more DPS with Q/E. If you want to disable mana management, put this to 0%.
  • Use autoattacks during combo: If you want to use AA during combo, enable this (better use without AA).
  • Refresh buff automatically: If On, will keep your passive stack at 5. It cast Q on minions and if there is no minions, it will cast Q at your position.
  • Increased Q range: Will maximize Q range by playing on the hitbox radius.
  • AutoUpdater: If a new version comes out, when you launch the script in-game it will update automatically, no need to redownload but keep an eye on the thread for informations about futur updates.
  • Interuption: You can choose the spells you want to interupt using your R, like katarina ulti, nunu ulti etc... Refer to changelog for the full list.
  • Farm jungle with Q/E: Just press your autocarry farm key :)
  • new.gifAutolevel skill (R>E>Q>W): Will autolevel up your skills following this sequence :1,3,3,2,3,4,1,3,3,1,4,1,1,2,2,4,2,2 (1=Q,   2=W,   3=E,   4=R)
  • new.gifDraw DPS: Will draw how much time you need to kill a target using Q+2*E+W(if Use W option disabled)+ AA (if AA in combo enabled)

How to install :

-You need to have Sida's AutoCarry installed ! Here is the link ====> CLICK ME
-You need to have AoE_Skillshot_Position installed ! Here is the link ====> CLICK ME

-Name the script EXACTLY "SidasAutoCarryPlugin - Cassiopeia" without the quotes, and with the "lua" file extension.
-Place the plugin in BoL/Scripts/Common folder.
-Enjoy.

Credits:
-Vadash, i used some of his code and idea
-Kain

-LittleRedEyes

-Sida

-pqmailer
-Appl.. wait, no not Apple, no one like Apples :D

-iuser99
Im sorry if i forgot someone to this list, but if i did, remember that i still love you <3
If there is any problem like a part of the code you made and you don't want me to use it, just contact me and i'll fix it as soon as possible :)

Other:
If you guys see a bug, have a question or anything else, feel free to ask here :)
Any suggestion is welcome.

Download:

http://tinyurl.com/mxm53ze (V1.41)

ChangeLog:

Spoiler

In the menu you can choose to enable/disable automatic interuption OR enable/disable only certain spell (e.g: you have caitlynn and fiddle in enemy team, you can choose to interup only fiddle ulti).

V1.1

-PROdiction support added

-Reborn support added

-Improved performance

-Won't harass anymore while "LastHit" hotkey pressed

oJwjb.png

Thx xluiscolx for the AWSOME TEEMO signature

Bilbao

Bilbao

• Developers
  • 2085 posts

after i load, i get unexpected symbol near "<" , and in game, i cant click on the ani menu.

how do i solve this problem?

^sounds like the typical copy&past error..think you should check if you copy the whole script...

and for the "flamers"...i donno why u cry that q "never" hits..cuz...its hits..ands hits...and hits!

Maybe shitty computer/connection? :D

li tested the script in the last days @g2(plat 4 mmr):

Spoiler

i think i will write a guide about runes/mastery/items the next days to this script so ppl can use it with more power ;)

y main skype account "commandermaster" aka "Bilbao orange" got hijacked. Delete this account and do not accept any files. They're obv infected.

TeKilla

TeKilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

@justin10: Bilbao is right, make sure you copy pasted correctly :)

@Bilbao: Wow, pretty nice stats haha ^^ it would be great to have a guide for it too :D

BTW, i improved again the Q hitting! :) I'm now using kalman filter on velocity made by Vadash for his YAC script to maximize the chance for Q to hit.

Custom Hud Skin

bomd

bomd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

hi, i got problem when i used ulti by myself and cass no cast any skill i don't know why :-?

TeKilla

TeKilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

If you have "Ultimate assistant" turned on, the script will cast R only if the enemy can be stuned.
If you can't stun him then it won't cast.If you want to 100 manually cast ult, then disable the ultimate assistant in ultimate menu

Custom Hud Skin

Back to Champion Scripts