Welcome to Bot of Legends
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Bot of Legends has changed IRC servers. chat.freenode.net:6667 / #botoflegends. Click here to join - IRC guide here
Important Message: Bot of Legends is now updated for 4.20.

Photo

[Script] Janna - The Storm's Fury [Ultimate Support][V1.0]

Janna Script Support Storm Fury Ultimate Pain

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4302 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

janna__league_og_legends__by_roseberries

Janna, The Storm's Fury

Credits:

Sida (Used the Auto Priority feature from SAC)

eXtragoZ (Used the Auto Shield feature from "Auto Shield 1.7")

Kevinkev (Helped me with a couple of bugs).

Features:

Auto Q with accurate prediction for both Free and VIP users!

Auto W for catching your prey!

Auto E to save yourself and your allies!

Keys:

Auto Q: Q (Ensure that Q is not your smart cast key before use)

Auto W: W

Auto E: Fully automatic baby!

Manual Override: A (Toggle to manually cast Q and W).

Download:

[attachment=662:Janna - The Storm's Fury.lua]

Previous Version(s):

Spoiler

#PainForTopCount

skiesx

skiesx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationDemacia

dat janna

thanks for the script! I'll try it out when I get the chance. I was looking for more scripts for supports! I'm guessing the aim for Q is for instant Q's and not charging, right?

Current: Gold 1 NA

Goal: Plat 5

ETA: ?

Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4302 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

dat janna

thanks for the script! I'll try it out when I get the chance. I was looking for more scripts for supports! I'm guessing the aim for Q is for instant Q's and not charging, right?

Yeah, it does instantly cast Q at insane speeds :D

I was telling Kevinkev before that when I tried to think of how to make the charged Q work, my brain turned into a liquid. If I can figure it out, I will add the charged Q. Don't get any hopes up though.

#PainForTopCount

namchum2006

namchum2006

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Janna the bitch  :D

Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4302 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Janna the bitch  :D

She is hard to lane against :D Imagine it with this script? Dominating the league!

#PainForTopCount

vadash

vadash

Helpful Member

• Scripter
  • 2245 posts

Yeah, it does instantly cast Q at insane speeds :D

I was telling Kevinkev before that when I tried to think of how to make the charged Q work, my brain turned into a liquid. If I can figure it out, I will add the charged Q. Don't get any hopes up though.

easy:

function CastQ1(enemyPos) --start cast
	if not cast and myHero:CanUseSpell(_Q) == READY then
	--print("open")
	CastSpell(_Q, enemyPos.x, enemyPos.z)
        galeStart = myHero
        local galeEnd = enemyPos
        galeNormalized = (Vector(galeEnd) - galeStart):normalized()
        cast = true
        tick = GetTickCount()
    end
end

function CastQ2() -- end cast
	cast = false
	--print("close")
	CastSpell(_Q, mousePos.x, mousePos.z)
	galeStart = nil
end

did u test delays? q speed should be 900, delay 0

alpha http://pastebin.com/Mk5d5eA4

My scripts(click Spoiler):

Spoiler

Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4302 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

easy:

function CastQ1(enemyPos) --start cast
	if not cast and myHero:CanUseSpell(_Q) == READY then
	--print("open")
	CastSpell(_Q, enemyPos.x, enemyPos.z)
        galeStart = myHero
        local galeEnd = enemyPos
        galeNormalized = (Vector(galeEnd) - galeStart):normalized()
        cast = true
        tick = GetTickCount()
    end
end

function CastQ2() -- end cast
	cast = false
	--print("close")
	CastSpell(_Q, mousePos.x, mousePos.z)
	galeStart = nil
end

did u test delays? q speed should be 900, delay 0

alpha http://pastebin.com/Mk5d5eA4

I've tested the script, seems to be working. I've found a bug with it atm with the Q firing at mousePos.

Also.. Your little code there has confused me :) Maybe going so many hours without sleep is not good for me.

#PainForTopCount

vadash

vadash

Helpful Member

• Scripter
  • 2245 posts

It starts gale cast (Q1) and wait if enemyes cross Q cast line. Simple and SLOOOOW iteration. And if distance between enemy pos through wayPointManager and Q pos < Q width (should be 150 not 200) cast Q2

for i = 0, 30 do
                                                local toT = dynamicRange / 30 * i / 900 -- time = distance / speed
                                                local waypoints = wayPointManager:GetSimulatedWayPoints(enemy, 0, toT)
                                                local lastpoint = waypoints[#waypoints]
                                                lastpoint = { x = lastpoint.x, y = enemy.y, z = lastpoint.y };
                                                local galePos = galeStart + galeNormalized*(toT * 900)
                                                tmpDraw = galePos
                                                if GetDistance(galePos, lastpoint) < 200 then
                                                        --print(GetDistance(galePos, lastpoint))
                                                        CastQ2()
                                                        return
                                                end
                                        end

My scripts(click Spoiler):

Spoiler

sonnaid1

sonnaid1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

this is just for VIP's?

D:

edit : nah i just read the topic and find the anserws

MLStudio

MLStudio

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 117 posts

It starts gale cast (Q1) and wait if enemyes cross Q cast line. Simple and SLOOOOW iteration. And if distance between enemy pos through wayPointManager and Q pos < Q width (should be 150 not 200) cast Q2

for i = 0, 30 do
                                                tmpDraw = galePos
                                                        CastQ2()
                                                        return
                                                end
                                        end

very smart way to do it. props.

Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4302 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

for i = 0, 30 do
                                                tmpDraw = galePos
                                                        CastQ2()
                                                        return
                                                end
                                        end

Hmm.. I actually wanted to do this.. Exactly the way you said :D

#PainForTopCount

sonnaid1

sonnaid1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

hey pain,a got a error.

mji1.png

SoildRage

SoildRage

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 461 posts

This wont load is a autu carry plug in?

Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4302 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

hey pain,a got a error.

mji1.png

That is BoL, not the script.

This wont load is a autu carry plug in?

Vadash made the Auto Carry Plugin for Janna. This is just a script.

#PainForTopCount

ppl2pass

ppl2pass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Great script. However, is is possible to enable auto/manual . I think Q would be better off doing it manually since I usually find using skillshots without bol is much better/

Kain

Kain

Pwnsauce

• Developers
  • 865 posts

Respect. Because your name is really similar to mine.  :D

My Scripts: btn_donate_SM.gif
Private Repo is currently not receiving new updates, but most scripts still work well. There is no guarantee of any future updates. If you still wish to donate for access to it, you can..

rep_up.png If you dig my stuff. Please post your pwn screenshots using my scripts in their threads. It provides motivation!
Full Public Script Repository Old Repo Other: Troll Mode LFC Extended
17_32.png115_32.png104_32.png236_32.png29_32.png143_32.png110_32.png25_32.png42_32.png2d0htfq.jpg lock%20Icon.jpg 412_32.png96_32.png81_32.png51_32.png2d0htfq.jpg79_32.png53_32.png103_32.png99_32.png112_32.png63_32.png56_32.png1_32.png101_32.png57_32.png105_32.png59_32.png76_32.png121_32.png7_32.png74_32.png50_32.png134_32.png Soon? 89_32.png267_32.png16_32.png119_32.png

Current Status: Feburary 1st - Final stages of Ziggs, Varus, and Lucian major rewrites/updates. Leona Nami, and Soraka new scripts almost finished.   Private Scripts: Too many scripts to list!             Payment Conversion Service
Minimum Donation of $25 gets Lifetime access to my Private Repo. Any two scripts for $10. See What's New Change Log! (Last updated December 29th)
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

In the quiet of night, when darkness hushes all else to silence and everyone is asleep... That is when I find my solitude, my focus. That is when the code flows, like a stream of water, rushing to its destination.

eXygP0.png

gankbunny

gankbunny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hey pain, i got the same error as the other guy.You said its Bol not the script, how do i address this issue?My friend is using this script, i tried it out and its awesome.

He copied his libs and common folder on a flash drive and transferred them to me so i have exactly the same files as him.how come this still doesn't work?

Boots2Asses

Boots2Asses

Booty warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Pain, you should add a fix for this/

http://img833.images...3/2241/mji1.png

it works for me but people are asking around the forum for a fix.

Pain

Pain

☯ ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ ☯

• Scripter
  • 4302 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Great script. However, is is possible to enable auto/manual . I think Q would be better off doing it manually since I usually find using skillshots without bol is much better/

You can change the hot key your self :) Either Via the shift menu or through the script.

find the line:

menu:addParam("UseQ", "Auto Q Target", SCRIPT_PARAM_ONKEYDOWN, false, string.byte("Q"))

and change key in the "string.byte("Q"))" to whatever you desire :)

EDIT: Just remembered... I have a MANUAL Override key already in place for this script. The Key is "A". I will add it to the original post.

Respect. Because your name is really similar to mine.  :D

I've already questioned you on this one >.> Scary :D

Hey pain, i got the same error as the other guy.You said its Bol not the script, how do i address this issue?My friend is using this script, i tried it out and its awesome.

He copied his libs and common folder on a flash drive and transferred them to me so i have exactly the same files as him.how come this still doesn't work?

Help and Technical support. Show them an image of the bug and follow the steps given to you. It's an error with BoL and only happens for a few users.

Pain, you should add a fix for this/

http://img833.images...3/2241/mji1.png

it works for me but people are asking around the forum for a fix.

It's a bug with BoL and I think only a few people get the bug. I don't know why people get this bug :/

#PainForTopCount

sonnaid1

sonnaid1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Pain, I managed to fix the error by commenting lines 10 and 79

I think the error is because we do not have the TargetPredictionVIP

nice script btw, thanks for posting :D

Line 10 -- local qp = TargetPredictionVIP(QRange, QSpeed, QDelay, QWidth)

line 79  -- predictQ = qp:GetPrediction(ts.target)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Janna, Script, Support, Storm, Fury, Ultimate, Pain